Saturday, May 5, 2007

sup doods

I know not many people read this blog, but I still like to write a log of my projects and/or thoughts for my own personal satisfaction.  Anywas, im still keying everything up with my film.  Still undecided as to whether going into flash to inbetween and color, or to inbetween what i can on paper, then scan it and do it in flash.  I know my girl's getting the newest flash in june, I may want to try it out then.

In other news, I was incredibly proud of most of my would be classmates with their thesis films this year.  Especially my friends.  James, Luis, Patricia, Adam, your films were the best.  And I was surprised by other student's films as well.  I found a few to be boring.  I couldn't believe adam's fil mwas not even nominated.  Loads better than Brad's.  Ah well, It's SVA, and I'm glad to be out of there.  I'll give school one more chance with FIT this fall.  Hopefully Illustration will suit my needs.  

And there's ASIFA tomorrow at 6.  Jeez, could I even make it after work in jersey at 5?  We'll see.

1 comment:

James Sugrue said...

Hey Dan. I would say try inbetweening in flash. You said you don't like scanning, so it might go quicker if you do your inbetweens straight on the computer. Wouldn't hurt to try something new! Don't worry about people not visiting your blog. I barely get visitors myself. I heard it takes awhile until people really get into your blog. I can't wait to see your film done. Kudos you, Vasquez! Peace