Saturday, February 24, 2007

new post or someting

Hello, for the one imaginary person reading this blog, oh boy, you're in for a treat!  I'm about to spill some info on the much hyped and much awaited "BOOGER: The Animation."

So keying is still chugging slowly but steadying along.  I really gotta stop wasting so much time on the internet when i get home from work.  I just gotta get myself motivated to animate some more. So this is a weird production, forI have not done animatics at all.  I hate timing things down to the frame, so im gonna key everything in, then scan, and then see how it works out. Hell, I don't even have an ending to mine yet, though there are still ideas floating about.

And there are plenty of time slots I can animate in the week while im not at NY, but i just gotta get motivated to work in them.  Since this is not a thesis film, and not a paid work, I feel I can just work at my own pace with this.

As I get a growing fanbase, I will explain what this animation is about, but in the meantime, I think the one friend I have and the few others who read it already know.

Perhaps I'll spill the beans next week if i get my scanner set up.  Until then!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It must be awesome to not have deadlines.


you will never know my pain.


i look forward to your film!